When he retires from playing, what is Cristiano Ronaldo going to do?
When he retires from playing, what is Cristiano Ronaldo going to do?
If he hangs his boots eventually, what are the choices before the symbol of Portugal? The goal takes a look
Cristiano Ronaldo wants to continue playing soccer as long as he can, and in defiance of time ‘s relentless demonstration he is working tirelessly to maintain a physical peak.
However, no matter what he does, time will eventually rule and the Portuguese sculptured will finally have to hang up his boots for good.
Many footballers are aware that their company is fickle and can stop at any moment, ensuring that they never get away with the issue of what to do when the day is coming.
So, what is Ronaldo thinking about as he enters the final stages of his career? The aim is to look at the retirement plans of the Juventus star.
As Ronaldo retired from football, including coaching, acting and researching, he pointed to a variety of possible ways of exploring.
Will Cristiano Ronaldo go into acting?
In December 2019, Ronaldo announced that one of his aspirations was ‘challenge itself’ with a large-screen segment.
Ronaldo said during the Dubai Sports Conference: “I hope I’m living for over 50 years to learn new things and face different challenges, trying to find answers,”
“For example, one of the things I try to challenge is acting in a film.”
The former Manchester United star will not be the first soccer player, with Vinnie Jones, Pele and David Beckham being outstanding examples, to a lesser degree.
Yet it seems rather doubtful, at the risk of insulting the ego of ronaldo, that ‘CR7’ is going to play a lead role in a film in Hollywood or be vying for an Oscar at any point.
Will Cristiano Ronaldo go into coaching & management?
Coaching for the retired players is a well-used method and Ronaldo has well represented Portugal as ‘coaching’ for victory in the Euro 2016 final with the coach Fernando Santos.
Such images would give a flair to the coaching craft, but Ronaldo was wrong to say whether he was a coach or a manager.
“I don’t want to be a coach right now, but perhaps one day I’m going to get bored, and I’m going to be like that,” he told DAZN Italy in late 2019. “Don’t ever tell.
“If I became a manager, I ‘d be a motivator, the coach has to convey his love and creativity to the squad.
“I like having fun, dribbling, shooting and scoring goals, as a motivator, for instance. I should pass this on to the team.”
Ronaldo could be deprived of changing roles from a star who can do everything to the coach who needs to inspire other people to do everything.
In reality, being a great soccer player simply doesn’t make you a great coach overnight and, in many instances, good coaches have a very average career in the sport.
Diego Maradona, for instance, is often considered one of the best footballers ever, but he is still mocked and has struggled for success.
Meanwhile, Arrigo Sacchi was a pure football novice, but he was master of a golden era in Milan’s AC and guided Italy to the World Cup finals.
When he does, Ronaldo should be smart to not do so out of desperation, as he says, and look at repetitive success stories like Johan Cruyff or Pep Guardiola ‘s model.
Will Cristiano Ronaldo go to university?
Ronaldo said that when his days are coming to a close he wants to “continue [his] studies.” But, as some other footballers have, it is not clear whether he is seeking a university degree.
“I always recommend learning all that is new. This is what I always strive for,” said the forward. “I always seek to educate myself, because my studies tend to answer many of the questions on my mind.
“This is an important step in helping me to accomplish what I have now achieved.”
Someone like Ronaldo could not easily picture himself streaming across a university campus with a collection of books tucked under his arm.
In fact, during the course, many have finished college courses, and instead of spending hours on the golf course have been stuck in the literature.
Ex-captain Vincent Kompany of Manchester City and midfielder Juan Mata of Spain are notable examples, and Socrates is the legend in Brazil.
Focus on his business interests
Long before retirement, Ronaldo had a lot of business interests outside soccer and they sure will keep him busy when he finishes playing. He was an inevitable concern for Ronaldo.
He is a hotelier and fashion mogul (incl. a hair transplant clinic), with a variety of CR7 clothing and lifestyles. He has also spent some time in the fitness industry and has a variety of gyms.
A potential avenue could be explored by Ronaldo, but a football team has not yet talked about it. It is a realistic option and has been done with the wealth he has accumulated during his career.
Beckham, whose shirt No.7 was inherited from Ronaldo when he joined Manchester United and who emulated his stardom, did not coach, but remained involved in football, and with stakes in ownership.
In addition to Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Phil Neville, Gary Neville and Nicky Butt, former British captain is owner of the Major League Football Team Inter Miamiami. he has a small interest in Salford City.
Ronaldo’s namesake Ronaldo Nazario (the ‘real Ronaldo’ for some) bought a majority share in Spanish club Real Valladolid in 2018, four years after his involvement with Fort Lauderdale Strikers.
What do you think about this news update?
We want to hear from you all about this post.
Drop your comments let us see below thanks.
RECOMMENDED NEWS FOR YOU ON DONEMMYNAIJA
- #BBNaija Lockdown: Four Things To Look Forward To This Season – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- JUST IN!!! President Buhari’s Aide Attacks Dino Melaye For Sharing Video Of Nigerians Struggling For Rice – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Most Traveled President Buhari Set To Visit Mali On Thursday – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Buhari React As Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Gives Report On Political Situation Affecting The Country – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Good News! Lagos Discharges Seven Coronavirus Patients – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Coronavirus: 19 Nigerian Doctors Quarantined In Southwest – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- [Sports] La Liga!! Lionel Messi Scores As Barcelona Beat Athletic Bilbao 2-0 To Stay Unbeaten In The League – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- #BBNaija’s Tacha Ends Management Relationship With Tee Billz (@Symply_Tacha) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- 850 Refinery Workers Having Been Sacked By NNPC – NUPENG Says – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- #COVID-19 Pandemic `Will Probably Get Worse’ — Trump – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander At Night & His Car Was Snatched (Photos) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Coronavirus Committee Quarantines 99 Aid Worker’s Contacts In Borno – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- PLEASE HELP ME!! As She Was Forcefully Detained And Back Up With Fake COVID-19 Report – Woman Seek Help (VIDEO) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Child Deaths In Nigeria Over Malaria Has Decline By 16% In 10 Years – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Nasarawa Deputy Governor Probed Over COVID-19 Fund (Read Details) – NEWS UPDATE HERE