https://donemmynaija.com/ads.txt

FG Working Hard To Bring Back Girls From Lebanon – NAPTIP DG SPEAKS

FG Working Hard To Bring Back Girls From Lebanon – NAPTIP DG SPEAKS

FG Working Hard To Bring Back Girls From Lebanon – NAPTIP DG SPEAKS

Executive General of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), Julie Okah-Donli, on Saturday said the Federal Government is striving to empty around 30 young ladies included in a viral video from Lebanon.

In the viral video, the women were bunched in a room, situated in a tight circle, their down to the wire. Some stood and one of them could be seen fanning herself.

They all wore face veils or secured their appearances as a voice blasted out of sight. “Great morning our administration,” the voice began. “It would be ideal if you we are begging you, we are abandoned . . . we need to get back home.”

Peruse ALSO: 29 Nigerians Stranded In Lebanon Successfully Evacuated

Okah-Donli, in two separate meetings with Channels Television on Saturday, said the young ladies are a piece of 150 people previously prepared for clearing by the Nigerian consulate in Lebanon.

“Around 150 of them have been caught, remembering the young ladies for the video, for clearing,” Okah-Donli said.

In any case, the expense of contracting a trip in the midst of coronavirus-initiated lock-downs over the world “isn’t modest,” the NAPTIP boss included.

“At the point when these ones are carried, another bunch will sob for help,” she said. “The Federal Government can not subsidize this by itself.”

Okah-Donli said she will meet with the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq on Monday and work with State Governments to help encourage the clearing of the women.

Lebanon is buried in its most noticeably awful financial emergency in decades, with the downturn starting taking off expansion and diving practically a large portion of the nation’s populace into destitution.

Anyway numerous Nigerians are being dealt into the nation with the guarantee of good, generously compensated employments.

In a later meeting with Channels Television, Okah-Donli noticed that the Federal Government has just found a way to guarantee the young ladies’ prosperity.

“Where they are staying now, the Nigerian consulate in Lebanon put them there, at any rate kept them in a sheltered space,” she said.

“They are not simply collapsing their hands and playing; they are buckling down with the Nigerian government here and the significant accomplices to bring them back; and we will bring them back, similarly as we’ve been bringing young ladies once more from everywhere throughout the world.

“Half a month back, we had a planeload of young ladies originating from Lebanon. So this is anything but an erratic exercise; it’s a steady work in progress since we have around 5,000 of them there in Lebanon alone; and we are discussing more in Oman, Dubai, Mali, everywhere.

“It is anything but a modest exercise; it’s an over the top expensive exercise and the government is doing everything it can to bring them back.”

 

What do you think about this news update?

We want to hear from you all about this post.

Drop your comments let us see below thanks.

RECOMMENDED NEWS FOR YOU ON DONEMMYNAIJA

  1. #BBNaija Lockdown: Four Things To Look Forward To This Season – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  2. JUST IN!!! President Buhari’s Aide Attacks Dino Melaye For Sharing Video Of Nigerians Struggling For Rice – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  3. Most Traveled President Buhari Set To Visit Mali On Thursday – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  4. Buhari React As Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Gives Report On Political Situation Affecting The Country – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  5. Good News! Lagos Discharges Seven Coronavirus Patients – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  6. Coronavirus: 19 Nigerian Doctors Quarantined In Southwest – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  7. [Sports] La Liga!! Lionel Messi Scores As Barcelona Beat Athletic Bilbao 2-0 To Stay Unbeaten In The League – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  8. #BBNaija’s Tacha Ends Management Relationship With Tee Billz (@Symply_Tacha) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  9. 850 Refinery Workers Having Been Sacked By NNPC – NUPENG Says – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  10. #COVID-19 Pandemic `Will Probably Get Worse’ — Trump – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  11. Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander At Night & His Car Was Snatched (Photos) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  12. Coronavirus Committee Quarantines 99 Aid Worker’s Contacts In Borno – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  13. PLEASE HELP ME!! As She Was Forcefully Detained And Back Up With Fake COVID-19 Report – Woman Seek Help (VIDEO) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  14. Child Deaths In Nigeria Over Malaria Has Decline By 16% In 10 Years – NEWS UPDATE HERE
  15. Nasarawa Deputy Governor Probed Over COVID-19 Fund (Read Details) – NEWS UPDATE HERE

Leave a Reply