“What If I Don’t Leave The House After 10 Seconds?” – Don Jazzy Worries Over #BBNaija Style Of Eviction
“What If I Don’t Leave The House After 10 Seconds?” – Don Jazzy Worries Over BBNaija Style Of Eviction
Nigerian music maker, Michael Ajereh, expertly known as Don Jazzy, has communicated worry over the style of removal from the BBNaija house.
The honor winning maker cum artist took to his Instagram story to post a Twitter discussion.
See what he posted beneath:-
What do you think about this news update?
We want to hear from you all about this post.
Drop your comments let us see below thanks.
RECOMMENDED NEWS FOR YOU ON DONEMMYNAIJA
- #BBNaija Lockdown: Four Things To Look Forward To This Season – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- JUST IN!!! President Buhari’s Aide Attacks Dino Melaye For Sharing Video Of Nigerians Struggling For Rice – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Most Traveled President Buhari Set To Visit Mali On Thursday – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Buhari React As Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Gives Report On Political Situation Affecting The Country – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Good News! Lagos Discharges Seven Coronavirus Patients – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Coronavirus: 19 Nigerian Doctors Quarantined In Southwest – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- [Sports] La Liga!! Lionel Messi Scores As Barcelona Beat Athletic Bilbao 2-0 To Stay Unbeaten In The League – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- #BBNaija’s Tacha Ends Management Relationship With Tee Billz (@Symply_Tacha) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- 850 Refinery Workers Having Been Sacked By NNPC – NUPENG Says – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- #COVID-19 Pandemic `Will Probably Get Worse’ — Trump – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander At Night & His Car Was Snatched (Photos) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Coronavirus Committee Quarantines 99 Aid Worker’s Contacts In Borno – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- PLEASE HELP ME!! As She Was Forcefully Detained And Back Up With Fake COVID-19 Report – Woman Seek Help (VIDEO) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Child Deaths In Nigeria Over Malaria Has Decline By 16% In 10 Years – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Nasarawa Deputy Governor Probed Over COVID-19 Fund (Read Details) – NEWS UPDATE HERE