Comedian Narrates—What the FRSC did
Comedian Narrates—What the FRSC did
Famous Nigeria Comedian, Event Host and Award-winning MC, Gbadamasi Bernard, prevalently called Koboko Master has censured exercises of the Federal Road Safety Corps in Abuja, after an experience with them a couple of days back.
He noticed that it was despicable for officials of FRSC to be fierce and only careful about blackmailing monies from street clients, rather than guaranteeing wellbeing.
Talking remorsefully on the experience he had with Officers of the Federal Road Safety, Koboko Master expressed that by booking and gathering monies for punishments, without guaranteeing temporary endeavors to support the security of street clients was a simple nonsense.
While portraying the circumstance he expressed that a couple of days prior, he was halted by the government street security corps and was approached to pull over which he, and was then approached to give his driver’s permit and vehicle archives, which he likewise furnished with super legitimacy.
From there on he was requested a fire quencher, which he likewise gave, however to his most noteworthy amazement, the officials said the douser was terminated and that he should be reserved.
The entirety of this humiliating improvement where currently custom fitted at getting monies from the Comedian as a punishment and not focused at how he could get another quencher to make sure about the wellbeing of his vehicle. Koboko Master, in any case, recommended a more restorative methodology rather than a reformatory one outfitted at enhancing themselves.
He, notwithstanding, exhorted FRSC on issues like fire quencher and other security instruments required for street clients.
He proposed that the FRSC ought to build up an association with personal entrepreneurs that are into the deals of these wellbeing supplies, so when an individual is discovered needing, such people will be reserved and alluded to such organization, likely with the punishments remembered for the installments.
By doing this, the street client would have been advised, the security hardware would have been acquired, the private organizations’ individual would have made some benefit and FRSC would have carried out their responsibility just as gather their allowances as punishments.
He noticed that with such recommendations, whenever executed by FRSC, the country can proceed onward openly and effectively, rather than the upsetting cycle of booking, installment at the bank and carry the teller to office, without the accomplishing the point of giving security.
What do you think about this news update?
We want to hear from you all about this post.
Drop your comments let us see below thanks.
RECOMMENDED NEWS FOR YOU ON DONEMMYNAIJA
- #BBNaija Lockdown: Four Things To Look Forward To This Season – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- JUST IN!!! President Buhari’s Aide Attacks Dino Melaye For Sharing Video Of Nigerians Struggling For Rice – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Most Traveled President Buhari Set To Visit Mali On Thursday – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Buhari React As Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Gives Report On Political Situation Affecting The Country – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Good News! Lagos Discharges Seven Coronavirus Patients – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Coronavirus: 19 Nigerian Doctors Quarantined In Southwest – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- [Sports] La Liga!! Lionel Messi Scores As Barcelona Beat Athletic Bilbao 2-0 To Stay Unbeaten In The League – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- #BBNaija’s Tacha Ends Management Relationship With Tee Billz (@Symply_Tacha) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- 850 Refinery Workers Having Been Sacked By NNPC – NUPENG Says – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- #COVID-19 Pandemic `Will Probably Get Worse’ — Trump – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander At Night & His Car Was Snatched (Photos) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Coronavirus Committee Quarantines 99 Aid Worker’s Contacts In Borno – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- PLEASE HELP ME!! As She Was Forcefully Detained And Back Up With Fake COVID-19 Report – Woman Seek Help (VIDEO) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Child Deaths In Nigeria Over Malaria Has Decline By 16% In 10 Years – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Nasarawa Deputy Governor Probed Over COVID-19 Fund (Read Details) – NEWS UPDATE HERE