#BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification
BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification
Big Brother Naija housemate Erica won’t rapidly overlook what occurred after the last Saturday’s night party.
The youngster who is presently the Head of House (HOH) got into a warmed trade with individual housemate Laycon and furthermore got out other people who attempted to address her and hose the circumstance.
Nonetheless, all supplications and endeavors to quiet her down were useless consequently causing the youngster to conflict with certain guidelines that housemates have been emphatically encouraged to cling to in other to remain in the game.
In an ongoing expression of remorse to individual housemates, Erica admitted to totally leaving line and clarified that the utilization of liquor is no reason for her awful conduct.
Indeed, regardless of whether individual housemates may have acknowledged her statement of regret and choose to allow things to slide, the equivalent can’t be actually said of Big Brother.
Erica who has just gotten two strikes and a last admonition from Biggie went well beyond in dismissing a few principles.
Initially, she obnoxiously assaulted Laycon and different housemates who attempted to quiet her down. At the time of warmed indignation, Erica gave a few dangers to Laycon including killing him outside the BBNaija house.
A second standard that was broken by the HOH was the obliteration of property in Big Brother’s home.
We detailed that during her upheaval, agent HOH Prince had endeavored to quiet her down and get her to quit taking activities that will additionally embroil her.
Nonetheless, Prince’s endeavor just energized Erica’s resentment as she kept up that he was not totally picking her side.
Severely, she continued to pour water on the bed in the HOH relax in other to keep Prince from having a spot to go through the night.
Ultimately, Erica came back to utilizing the word ‘vote’ during a conversation with Kiddwaya.
Erica said she trusts the watchers will won’t decide in favor of Laycon in the wake of perceiving how manipulative he has been in the house.
Fingers are crossed concerning what the result of her activities will be.
What do you think about this news update?
We want to hear from you all about this post.
Drop your comments let us see below thanks.
RECOMMENDED NEWS FOR YOU ON DONEMMYNAIJA
- #BBNaija Lockdown: Four Things To Look Forward To This Season – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- JUST IN!!! President Buhari’s Aide Attacks Dino Melaye For Sharing Video Of Nigerians Struggling For Rice – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Most Traveled President Buhari Set To Visit Mali On Thursday – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Buhari React As Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Gives Report On Political Situation Affecting The Country – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Good News! Lagos Discharges Seven Coronavirus Patients – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Coronavirus: 19 Nigerian Doctors Quarantined In Southwest – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- [Sports] La Liga!! Lionel Messi Scores As Barcelona Beat Athletic Bilbao 2-0 To Stay Unbeaten In The League – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- #BBNaija’s Tacha Ends Management Relationship With Tee Billz (@Symply_Tacha) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- 850 Refinery Workers Having Been Sacked By NNPC – NUPENG Says – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- #COVID-19 Pandemic `Will Probably Get Worse’ — Trump – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander At Night & His Car Was Snatched (Photos) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Coronavirus Committee Quarantines 99 Aid Worker’s Contacts In Borno – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- PLEASE HELP ME!! As She Was Forcefully Detained And Back Up With Fake COVID-19 Report – Woman Seek Help (VIDEO) – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Child Deaths In Nigeria Over Malaria Has Decline By 16% In 10 Years – NEWS UPDATE HERE
- Nasarawa Deputy Governor Probed Over COVID-19 Fund (Read Details) – NEWS UPDATE HERE